Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My aggregator of choice

In the comments on an earlier post, Beth Kanter asks why I use FeedDemon.

It's the ferry.

I was a big bloglines user. I would be perfectly happy to do all of my work in my browser. However, I moved an hour ferry ride away from my San Francisco office and I wanted to be able to work offline.

I looked at different stand alone applications (no integration with an email client for me) and settled on FeedDemon because it allowed me to process items easily.

I go through my feeds delete or store for later action. My later actions are:

  • to read
  • to comment
  • link blog
  • ext337
  • crankreport


I spend my morning ferry ride into the city processing all the information in my aggregator and then I can quickly act on it when I'm in the office later.

And, yes, I am a GTD geek. Why do you ask?

(in: gtd, aggregator)