Monday, February 07, 2005

Some del.icio.us API help

Okay, so we've gathered a lot of bookmarks in the nptech tag in del.icio.us. Now, I'd like to see if we can get some information out and I'm having some trouble. I can figure out how to get data out of my own user account, I'm having trouble across user account, however.

I'd like to know the following across the nptech tag in del.icio.us:

  • The total number of URLs tagged
  • The total URLs orderd by number of users who bookmarked that unique tag
  • The total number of participating users
  • The words associated, via tags, with each URL.


Everything else can -- I think -- be got at by manipulating that basic data. Anyone available to help on this?

updated: Ah, I should have thought of asking the Lazy Web for help.

(in: delicious_api, nptech_about, help)