Friday, January 07, 2005

Upcoming speaking engagements

I'll be speaking, in a session with colleagues from NPower and Blueprint R&D at the Alliance for Nonprofit Management Annual Conference. We'll be talking about engaging with groups for successful cohort projects. Technology-based projects will be our focus but we'll also be talking about readiness factors and enabling technologies. It's my hope that the session will be useful to folks engaging any community effort.

And blogs and RSS will be the subject of my session at this year's Nonprofit Technology Conference. I'm hoping to rope in a blog-critic colleague I know so that we can stage a debate and maybe get a little movement and interest going in the room.

I'll be working on the outline and docs for both sessions on this weblog. Please feel free to give me input.

(in: speaking, conferences)