Monday, December 20, 2004

Technology Triage comment

Here's a snippet from red rantings (some reformatting):

... Technology Triage:Keeping Mission-Critical Technology Running: This article originally appeared on TechSoup Here's how technology projects work: plan, implement, support, plan, implement, support. Ad infinitum. I recieve different newsletter information and think it's pretty relevent in rural communities that have limited access to funds and technical ...

It would be great if there was a mechanism to comment on this blog. I'd love to find out more details. Too often, I find that the articles that I write work really well for organizations located in a tech heavy urban area -- you know, a place like San Francisco. It would be nice to be able to dig deeper into different perspectives so that I could understand how to represent them.

(in: techsoup_articles, technology_triage)